- The very light canopy has an extremely simple takeoff behavior and its passive safety during the flight is outstanding. Sure it is super light to carry and has a tiny packing size.
- New generation airfoil (NGA), Mini Ribs, Air intake pockets (AIP) as well as 3D shaping, helps to optimize the airstream and therefore result in a more stable and performance-enhancing style of flying.
- Reduced Lineset make pre-flight line checks easier and decrease drag, allowing for more performance.
- Five different glider sizes, from 50 to 125 kg, help to ensure the ideal relationship between pilot weight and glider size.
- The swept-back wingtips reduce the drag and allow the glider to perform better.
- Brake Tensioning System: Trailing edge tension is good for handling and safety, but influences performance negatively. With BTS the tension is only there when you need it
- Front Section Support system (FSS) Nylon battens in the leading edge – a lifetime of perfect leading edge shape