- Seat with separate leg straps for comfort and maneuverability.
- Simple and sturdy buckle system based on a square buckle design that provides
complete safety and ease of use with only two locking points, instead of the three that are commonly used.
- Better load distribution thanks to oriented, reinforced transversal seams to avoid hard lumps, folds or
excessive tension in the material.
- Simple set-up and adjustment system, intuitive and easy to use, optimizing the maximum front adjustment possibilities.
- Ronstan pulleys with ball bearings for the speed bar come as standard.
- Parachute Ready for a front-mounted rescue (the Front Rescue Container is optional).
- Airbag Ready: possibility of attaching and connecting a self-inflating airbag system. (Optional)
- Compatible with IKS3000, the lightweight connection for Niviuk harnesses and risers. (Optional)
- Compatible with automatic maillones and carabiners of 30/40 mm
The Roamer 2 not only stands out for its capabilities as a harness. Because it is reversible, it also converts into a complete lightweight rucksack for multiple uses.
- ompact design
- Exterior compartments:
- Outer compartment with adjustable bungee cord
- Mesh side compartments
- Zip pocket
- Integrated waist strap
- Exterior net for helmet attachment and storage.
- Support for walking poles, ice axes and / or skis
- Internal compartments:
- Zip pocket
- Mesh pocket
- Materials and straps:
- Removable lumbar support strap
- Breathable fabric on the back and shoulder area and waist strap made from and AirMesh foam.
- Waterproof fabric.
- Side compression straps.
- Reinforced base.
- Adjustments and buckles:
- Symmetrical main zip
- Height-adjustable front fastening straps
- Height-adjustable shoulder straps
- Tilt-adjustment straps.
- Internal attachment clip.
- Carrying handle.
- DrinkTube Ready:
- Easy installation of any hydration bag system.