High performance airbag protection!
The Wanì light 2 airbag has been majorly improved to provide an even higher safety level.
Thanks to the use of Nitinol (highly resistant and non-deformable metal wire) inserted in the lower edge of the airbag, we were able to obtain 60% of the protective capacity before its complete inflation which takes place in flight.
When fully inflated, it is entirely comparable to our spring airbag harnesses.
The inflation valve has also been improved to guarantee airflow in the airbag regardless of the position of the legs. The thin shape of the valve improves the aesthetics of the airbag.
The reversibility system is the same as the Wanì light 1 with an independent rucksack in its own rear pocket.
- New rucksack shape and capacity
- Removable rucksack hip belt
- Its breathable padding on the back and on the shoulder straps increases the comfort
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable to meet your needs
- Easy Camelbak installation
- Strategic pockets for your accessories
- Extra space inside the rucksack for your hike & fly equipment
- Exceptional comfort
Thanks to its rigid polypropylene seat and back to better distribute your weight over a wider surface
- Very easy handling in flight
We made the Wanì light 2 even more fun to fly than its predecessor by improving both its stability and precision and it suits both beginners and expert pilots thanks to its flowing handling. We managed to do that by changing its webbing system and by adding more adjustment possibilities, the result is outstanding.
- Safety without compromise
The Wanì light 2 airbag is just as light as its predecessor but its offers more protection and a quicker inflation that ensure maximum safety from the take off.