ABOUT THE STRIKE 2
Compared to the STRIKE 1, it is more ergonomic, more comfortable and more flexible thanks to an optional Inflatable protection . It is intended for the pilots of Hike & Fly of competition, flight bivouac and leisure. It can also be the main harness for cross country pilots looking for lightness.
Easy installation and security with the closing of the harness on the two points of attachment of the glider. The harness opens completely and closes directly on the carabiners without any other loops and on only two points.
The new geometry allows a better transmission of the glider to the pilot, fine and sensitive, adjustable by the distance of the belly band.
The comfort is complete with a removable comfort plate, and a geometry of the fasteners of the speedbag that allows a natural and effortless position of the legs. By selecting the AIR version, the harness will be delivered with its Inflatable protection approved allowing to save weight (65g) and especially volume carried in the bag. Ideal for Hike & Fly competition as well as expeditions in flight bivouac.
For mountain landings or in case of turbulence, the harness can be flown seated with legs bent, it remains maneuverable and comfortable.
On take-off, the run is easy ( harness light at leg straps ), the sitting and the installation in the speedbag are obvious.
In flight, the adjustments and geometry of the harness allow adaptations to the morphology and the positions of flight of each pilot.
The seat position with the back tilted back offers excellent support.
The STRIKE 2 has been designed to be flown with dyneema connections. This makes the material lighter and the leg straps fixed like the harness X-Alps. The harness should be put on like a harness. This is the “competition” mode.
- Hike & Fly competition
- Position: sitting to 3/4 lying
- For regular and experienced pilots
- Bumpair Strike 2
- Ventral parachute pocket with rescue riser hooks on the shoulders
- Auto stability legstraps
- Closure of the harness with 2 points on the Carabiners
- Grivel PLUME WIRE LOCK K3L carabiners
- Removable back comfort plate
- Removable Carbon Mini-Seat plates
- Speedbag integrated
- Footrest in the speedbag with carbon seatplates
- Instrument holder on front pocket
- Lightweight double-bar speed bar suitable for Speedbag
- Hydro system (pre-equipped)
- Zelden idler pulleys, diameter 20 mm
- Back storage pocket
- Side pocket on Speedbag
- Bag from Storage under the front of the seat (it is not recommended to use the subcutaneous bag to receive a weight greater than 3 kilos)
- Pocket under the cockpit
- Shoulder length adjustment
- Belly spread adjustment
- Adjustment backrest tilt with additional support Lumbar
- Length adjusmtent of the Speedbag
- Speedbag tilt adjustment